There is a lot of talk about manifesting these days. What many people may not know is that the tenets of conscious creation began to enter our mainstream consciousness as early as the beginning of the Twentieth Century. William Walker Atkinson wrote about it and perhaps first coined the term Law of Attraction with the publication of his book, “Thought Vibration or The Law of Attraction in the Thought World”, first published in 1906. Prentice Mulford wrote a precious little gem of a book about it entitled, “Thoughts are Things” in 1908.
Throughout history, the truths of our existence have been discovered by those that seek knowledge. That exploration dates back throughout history. The Rig Veda of Hinduism is believed to date back as far as 1400 BC. Hermeticism has been traced all the way back to the 2nd Century, AD. I personally find it comforting to know that the Divine Laws that govern human invention, achievement and attainment remain constant. Not only are they consistent, they’ve been discovered easily all throughout history by smart humans with the desire to know them.
My own personal spiritual development is deeply indebted to Esther and Jerry Hicks for their published works about the Law of Attraction that began in 1986. Without their work, I might never of found the large Law of Attraction group housed in a Barnes and Noble bookstore on Capital of Texas Highway in Austin, Texas back in 2005. That Saturday morning group opened my mind to so many concepts of conscious creation. I knew I had happened upon something very important.
Having said all that, I’d like to share a bit of what I have learned over the years. There is a specific formula to attainment that is not only learnable, but accessible and irrefutably successful upon diligent application. In other words, the keys remain constant. Utilize the keys to open the doorway to all your dreams. It’ll feel like magic when you see the results. But the truth is that simply understanding and applying the laws of the Universe in a logical, cohesive fashion produces results.
Here are the elements:
- Get clear on what you want. Great Creator gifted us all with free will. This means that you must articulate in specific, concise terms what you want. Compare not doing so to hoping and wishing for a specific gift for your birthday without ever telling anyone who Loves you what you want. Or worse, changing your mind a million times. God is your benefactor. But because He also gave you free will, you’ll have to stipulate what you want.
- Flesh it out in writing. For some reason, extra magic resides in the written word. I believe it has to do with the fact that writing is utilizing language to create the first tangible form of what you want in the physical world, hence its power to spark creation.
- Write your desire with gratitude and grace as if it has already occurred. This creates two powerful aspects. First, it assumes your outcome is definite. There is no hoping or wishing involved. Both hoping and wishing constitute begging. Instead, affirmation places power in faith. You are no longer doubtful. You are resting in your certainty that what you desire is happening and already thanking Great Creator for your blessings. If you stop for a moment to remember that you are consciously creating your dreams, it makes perfect sense that by using affirmation and gratitude, you have taken the first step by beginning to create them already within your mind. On the other hand, hoping and wishing has no proactive element within it and constitutes giving your power to some other source, instead of humbly standing within your own power. Remembering that God wants you to have every good thing means that what you want is available for the taking. So, take it.
- Keep in mind that not violating the free will of others is a given. Taking from others is a lack based assumption. You take from others because you do not believe there is enough for everyone. This is a lack of faith in Great Creator. And more importantly, acting from a place of lack will never create abundance. Whatever the energetic resonance of something is shows up in the result, without fail. So, don’t do it. It will only bring you hardship.
- Utilize Love emotion to speed the process along. I like to utilize my pets to get really Love soaked by petting and Loving them. And in that state, begin conscious manifestation.
- Go ahead and deadline it. Saying specifically when you’d like to receive your gift from Great Creator is another assertion of your God given power of free will. It also gives the powers that be more specific direction.
- Go into ritual to bring your focus onto your desire consistently. Ritual is about training the subconscious. The subconscious is your creative engine. Going into ritual means that your subconscious will begin to snap the pieces into place for you. Begin with meditation, then repetition of your intention statement in order to induce trance, which opens your subconscious mind’s receptivity further.
- Put yourself in the position to receive. This means to get out into the world where your intuition tells you to be. This sets the wheels in motion. This lends more power of belief. There is great affirmation power in doing.
- Remember there is a lesson inherent in everything. So, as you go along your journey to attainment, when something happens to cause your wish to not be delivered, this doesn’t mean that you aren’t going to get what you want. What it does mean is that there is something about the process that is being pointed out to you. In other words, you’ve aren’t being denied what you want, you are being given further information you need to help you get it. Ask yourself: “What was I supposed to learn from this situation?” And then apply that knowledge when Great Creator brings the next opportunity.
- Watch for synchronicity with laser focus and awareness. Journal your thoughts to help you connect the dots. One of my favorite teachers, Laura Day, likes to say, “Everything you notice, everything you perceive, has meaning. Everything.” This is true. As you begin to practice the habit of awareness by consciously noticing what is happening around you with this in mind, you’ll notice a serendipity to life that is truly enchanting.
I’d like to share a personal example of how this works. I lost Oscar, my beloved little canine soul mate, on November 3, 2018 suddenly in the middle of the night when he had a grand mal seizure out of the blue. It broke my heart.
After moping around in tears for more than a week, I got the intuition that my dog’s soul would be reincarnated into a new healthy body and arrive by my birthday on February 4, 2019. My little Oscar had big brown eyes and was intelligent but his little body was badly formed with a heavy trunk and very short legs and flappy little feet. I got the intuitive information that he would be larger this time, and more proportional.
I remembered the quote by Einstein: “Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can only be changed from one form to another”. I also remembered that Abraham states that pets are given to us to help humans, and I know this to be true. All through my 8 years with Oscar, I had intuited that he was my horse in another lifetime.
My spirits immediately lifted and I got the directive to stop grieving and to get ready. I began pondering the type of dog I wanted, a Labrador Retriever like my Jake, or a Pit Bull, sweet and protective. I finally decided on another Labrador. I’ve never had a Pit and I was afraid I might get too much dog for me.
I put myself in the position to receive by walking the dogs at the local shelter on Saturdays because my intuition told me he would come through there. After being there several weeks, I intuited that he would be held within foster care rather than the shelter itself.
During this time, two other dogs crossed my radar. And both times, something stepped in to stop me from adopting. The first time, I learned a bit about the system within animal control. The second time, I learned how to sign up for first dibs on an adoptable dog.
I signed up for the PetFinder alerts and created a general search. I wanted to not create too much physical specificity so that I could watch the entire spectrum of offerings. 6 days before my birthday, I got an alert about one puppy. I took one look at him and knew he was my dog. I had the shelter administrator’s contact information from when I had set up my volunteer work. She had him in foster care at her house and agreed to meet me on the following Saturday. I adopted him 2 days before my birthday.
I asked the administrator his story and was told he was found on the White River Apache Reservation when he was just a few weeks old on January 11th. The canine gestation period is 58 – 68 days. According to my calculations, Oliver was born on or about January 1st, New Year’s Day. This is exactly 58 days from the date of Oscar’s death. He was listed as a lab mix, but as I watch him grow, it’s apparent that he is a Lab and Pit Bull mix. His little chest and jaw are growing fuller daily.
The shelter named him Ollie, but what I noticed was the first letter of his name, O like Oscar. I also do work on the reservation at Christmas time for the children there, so there was synchronicity in where he was found and his brown color, as well.
The other morning I awoke to find Oliver about 3 inches from my face. He was doing the most amazing thing, exploring my face with his eyes in a very peculiar way for a canine, examining my nose, eyes, forehead, lips. He does so many things that Oscar used to do. Sitting pressed against his big brother Jake and giving kisses, loving the outdoors more than anything, sitting on his little butt in the yard taking in nature, eating vegetation if I am not careful, etc.
Oscar and I had an amazing bond. His little eyes would flood with Love light for me. I had never had another dog do that. And I used to say he was my little manifesting buddy.
When I lost him, I couldn’t understand why the little creature who Loved me best would be taken from me so suddenly. I was quite pissed until my guides spoke up and told me to get ready. I now believe the whole experience was simply a lesson used to bring me to write out and apply the above specific formula for manifesting. And to share it with the world. Losing Oscar was utilized to teach me how easy it is to manifest and exactly how to do it. That is the reason behind the why.
When we delve into the ether and the unseen world, so much resides in belief and listening to what at first is just a whisper of intuition that grows with time and attention. As one of my favorite teacher says, “How can you tell? Well, you can’t.” It is only when the passage of time brings the stacking up of evidence that you begin to know without a doubt. Who can concretely say that Oliver is Oscar reborn? Until science advances to the point that energy can be tracked as it morphs into various forms, we may never be able to prove it.
I only know that Oliver already does about 10 things Oscar used to do. And he looks at me with Love Light in his little eyes although still just a puppy. I know that we co-create every aspect of our lives with Great Creator. And I can say without a doubt that God Loves me so much, as is evidenced by my little Oliver, who arrived right on time, two days before my birthday, and is exactly what I wanted, a mix of the two breeds I had pondered found where my heart resides, on the reservation.
© Copywrite 2019, The Conscious Clairvoyant